Ultimate YA is an organization that promotes young adult literature (YA lit) and reading. We feature one YA lit author per month. Each feature includes a short bio of the author, as well as fun facts and an interview.
In addition to our features, we post quotes and memes of the week that relate to books, writing, and/or reading. We also post anything else that we find interesting regarding reading and writing.
Are you interested in being a guest blogger? If so email ChinLin at email@example.com.
What does Adrian Tilley enjoy most about writing?
Which was his favorite story in CHEUNG CHAU PARADISE?
Subscribe to the Ultimate YA magazine to find out! Visit our site to learn more: http://www.ultimateya.com/
1. Books > people is your general outlook on life. People are cool but reading is your preferred social activity.
2. You know what a book hangover is and you have them frequently.
3. You plan whole afternoons around browsing bookstores.
4. If you go too long without buying or reading a book you feel a huge sense of withdrawal and are thinking of the next time you can get away to a bookstore or library.
5. You have trouble functioning at work or school sometimes because you stayed up late reading.
6. You’re constantly sharing your favorite book quotes on social media and have either a Pinterest board or Tumblr dedicated to these quotes.
7. You’re always looking forward to the weekend but mostly because you can’t wait to get 2 whole days for unadulterated alone time with a new book.
8. You carry a book with you at all times because you never know when you’ll have a spare minute to do some extra reading.
9. Your friends and family have stopped asking you what you want for Christmas or birthdays because they know you’ll always say books.